What does a free consultation mean?
During your free consultation we’ll ask you a few questions such as:
- What is the square footage of your home and/or rooms that need painting?
- What is your address?
- What year is the house?
- Will you be needing a free basic color consultation with your free estimate?
- Will you be including a full interior repaint? This includes, ceilings, walls, and trim (baseboards, doorjambs, doors, and windows) or just a basic repaint of walls only?
- Are your walls/ceilings standard height which are 8.2 feet?
- Are your ceilings vaulted or cathedral?
- What color and sheen are currently on the walls?
- What are the new colors and sheen we’ll be using?
- Any accent/feature walls?
- How many colors do you envision this repaint consisting of?
- Do you have old wallpaper that needs removal?
- Do any of the rooms have wood paneling brick, or stone?
- Are there any damaged walls that need repair?
- Do you need a full exterior repaint or just a simple trim job?
- Will you need us to do any pressure washing?
- Do you have any wood rot or any other major repairs?
- Do you have brick and will it need to be painted?
- Has your brick been painted before?
- Would you like us to color match whats currently there or come up with a whole new color scheme?
We’ll give you an estimate of how much the painting will cost and how long it will take so you can continue your busy lifestyle uninterrupted.
Is Precision Painting and Repairs licensed and insured?
Yes, we are one of the few painting companies that actually are! We’re bonded, licensed and insured. This means that while you are out for a luncheon with friends or on vacation in Tibet, you can trust that your private property, losses and any damages are covered if – and only if – the business or contractor is bonded and/or insured.
What happens if the painters break something?
If something should get damaged while we are giving your home a facelift, the guys and gals at our insurance have you covered. We pride ourselves on our personal relationships with our clients. We give you the comfort and respect you desire when inviting us into your home.
What should I expect when Precision Painting and Repairs is invited into my home?
Rest assured we are all professional, polite, courteous, clean and tidy. We will treat your home sweet home as if it’s our own. Precision Painting and Repairs take special care to protect your home investments by covering counter tops, wood floors and carpets when staining and painting. We’ll even give your floors a final sweep to ensure your home has that fresh look you’ve dreaming of.
Are you guys actually painters? I’ve bad experiences before…
Oh yes we are! We are professional full time painters with a combined experience of over 70 years! Painting is what we do, and ALL of our work comes with a 2-year guarantee!
Is there anything you can’t paint?
Not really, if it can be painted or stained we’ll do it. Precision Painting and Repairs is a full service painting company which means we specialize in all of the following:
Residential; Commercial; Interior; Exterior; painting and staining of decks & fences, stucco, siding, fascias, soffits, doors & trim; reglazing and refinishing of bathtubs, tiles, counter tops and sinks; wallpaper and popcorn ceiling removal; wall textures; paint stripping; wood repairs; drywall repairs; pressure and power washing; sealing of garage floors and driveways; removal of mold mildew and lead paint; so much more!
Brushing, rolling, airless spraying and HPLV is no problem for professionals like us. If it’s a faux finish or a beautiful glazing, lacquer, varnish or polyurethane finish that you want, no worries… there’s not a lot we DON’T do when it comes down to it!
Will you guys cut corners to save costs?
No. We only use the best in Sherwin Williams & Porter Paints, products and materials, and with extensive experience and product knowledge you won’t go wrong. We’ll help you select the ideal colors and finishes for your next project. All materials we use are backed with Sherwin Williams’ manufacturing warranties and Precision Painting and Repairs’ 2-year labor guarantee. So you can rest assured that we’ll do the job with efficiency and quality. Also, if you can’t hire an interior decorator, you’ll receive a free basic color consultation along with your free estimate.
Can I read real reviews from other people you’ve painted for?
You sure can! We have reviews all over our site from previous clients.
Someone else quoted me a lower price, can you match it?
Perhaps. At the very least we will happily reevaluate our quote. If we feel that we can provide the level of quality at the lower price then we’ll match the quote. Otherwise we’ll have to pass. We will never sacrifice quality to get a job done cheaper. Read more about our price matching policy.
I want to hire you but my house is in West Columbia, will you still paint it?
No worries. We’re used to jobs outside of Irmo. Here’s a list of just some of the areas we regularly service:
Columbia, Irmo, Chapin, Dutch Fork, West Columbia, Cayce, Spring Dale, Northeast Columbia, Forest Acres, Shandon, and so many more!